Undergraduate university admissions procedures tend to include some or all of the following:
- UCAS application including personal statement.
- Admissions assessment (STEP, MAT, PAT, NSAA, ENGAA, ECAA, ELAT, HAT, TSA, BMAT, MCAT, UCAT, LNAT, CLT, CTMUA, CAT, OLAT, MLAT, Philosophy Test etc.)
- Required grades in end-of-year examinations.
Postgraduate admissions procedures can vary more and may require:
- Academic references
- Undergraduate degree transcripts
- Statement of interest
- Research proposal (PhD/DPhil)
- Admissions assessments (GRE, GMAT etc.)
Athena are here to help students with all of these hurdles. We have an extremely diverse range of tutors, capable of accommodating mainstream courses and most niche courses; degrees ranging from English and Maths to Autonomous Robots, Strategic Marketing and Climate Change.
We are also able to provide support for university students throughout their course duration, offering both academic and mental wellbeing services.
To enquire about tuition, please use the contact form below or call us at 0208 133 6284